TELL US WHY YOU DEMAND ACTION
Our leaders need to hear your story.
Whether or not you have been personally affected by gun violence, please record a short video sharing your feelings and telling Congress that it’s time for them to act.
Here are a few suggested guidelines:
- Your video can be simple and straightforward – we actually recommend it.
- Share your personal feelings and experiences.
- Please end your video by saying “I Demand Action and so should you.”
- Print out an “I Demand Action” sign here and hold it up at the end of your video.
These stories are critical to building the political will to address America’s gun violence epidemic. We’ll review every submission and make sure it’s added to this site if it meets our guidelines.
- Good sound quality is essential. Find somewhere quiet to record and speak directly to the camera.
- Make sure your face can be seen. Position the camera so light is on your face. Avoid being in front of a light source like a window or desk lamp, which will cast your face in shadow.
- Create a YouTube account. You'll need a YouTube account before you can upload your video. If you don't already have one, please follow these easy steps.
- Title Your Video. After you've uploaded your video, give it a title that includes "I Demand a Plan."